– Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.97 x 0.59 x 4.06 in./50 x 15 x 103 mm
– Projects images on nearly any surface
– Ultra-light at 4 oz./113 g including battery
– Enlarge images up to 60 in./152 cm
– LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours
Items in Box
Optoma Pico PK-101 projector
iPod kit with dock connector
What I Like: I should change that to say ‘What’s Not to like’ about the Optoma Pic PK Projector. This is honestly something you’d see in a sci-fi movie. I’m just amazed that it exists.
What I Didn’t Like: Price Tag. Requires external speakers to receive good sound quality
Bottom Line: This is a gadget that if you have the money to spend, I highly recommend. In terms of ‘need’, you probably need it as much as a hole in the head. If you give a lot of presentations and are constantly traveling there could be a need for it. Otherwise it’s a cool $300 you probably don’t need.