Google is showing off new robots from Wave developers, based on the Robots API (v2) launched last month. Among those being showcased are:
– Pushy, which accepts any form of HTTP post and adds the content as a new message on the wave
– docXwave, which imports .docx files into a wave, converting the formatting and tables
– Ferry, which exports Google waves to Google documents, letting you specify if you want to continually export, and if you want to export everything or just the root blip
– Robot-robot, which lets you write code inside a wave and run it as a robot on another wave.
– Mr. Ray, which makes it possible to use Wave with people who don’t use it.
The Wave extensions gallery can be found here.