Google announced the release of a new AdWords API : v201003 beta. This contains numerous features that were heavily requested by users.
“We know many of you just migrated to v200909, so don’t worry, your v200909 code will continue to work normally – v200909 remains the latest out-of-beta release and is fully supported by our team,” says product marketing manager Jason Shafton.
New features include:
- ReportService beta: generate reports about the performance of your AdWords campaigns
- Bid simulator: see estimated clicks, cost and impressions corresponding to various Max. CPC bids
- Ad Sitelinks extensions: include up to four additional links in your ads to deeper content on your site
- Phone extensions: add a phone number to your text ads that appear on mobile devices with full Internet browsers such as iPhone and Android ads
- Sync for location extensions: synchronize your AdWords location extensions with Google Places (formerly Local Business Center) listings
- MediaService: upload images and icons for location extensions
- Position preference: specify in what position range you’d like your ads to appear
- Target CPA: bid based on the average amount you’d like pay for a conversion
- Carrier and device targeting: target ads to specific mobile carriers and devices
- Category targeting: show placement targeted ads on a set of placements with the same theme
- 1-per-click and many-per-click conversions: get both types of conversion metrics
- A minimum size for bulk mutate jobs
Note that TrafficEstimatorService and AccountService are only available within v13.