Google has released their ads PHP client library for developers creating third party Google ad tools.
Per Vincent Tsao, of the Google Ads API Team:
Hello ads PHP developers! Today we’re pleased to announce the stable release of the new ads PHP client library. This has been in beta for a while now, is a huge overhaul of the library, and offers the following improvements:
- Uses namespaces and conforms to PSR-4 autoloading.
- Conforms to PSR-3 for logging.
- Supports installation via Composer.
- Uses the Google PHP auth library for OAuth2, offering more features, flexibility, and service account support.
- Uses Guzzle for non-SOAP HTTP calls, conforming to PSR-7.
- Contains better object-oriented library design and stub interfaces, including builders to configure settings.
- Contains upgraded and easier to use utilities for AdWords reporting, AdWords batch jobs, and DFP reporting.
- Enables SSL by default for SOAP API calls and non-SOAP HTTP API calls.
This library has been pushed to the master branch on GitHub. The old library is now deprecated and moved to a deprecated branch with reduced support until it reaches end of life (EOL) on July 31, 2017. Reduced support details can be found in issue #193. To help you upgrade, we’ve written an upgrading guide.