Yeah, C++ is that language which every one loves to love, but pointers is that part of C++ that everyone loves to hate. I’m making this post because pointers are gay (yes gay) , but useful. I’ve gathered a list of all the best articles found on the internet for others to get help.
- You Suck at Pointers – Part 1 (Basics of Pointers)
- You Suck at Pointers – Part 2 (Introducing the “New” Operator)
- CPlusPlus – Pointers (Meat of Pointers)
- C++ Pointers for REAL dummies (Visual Image Presentation)
- Function Pointer Tutorials
- Beginners Guide to pointers (Great Source with easy to understand code)
If you got more tutorials/article please provide us with some of your favorites and we will update the list (free link back and exposer) or if you disagree with the list please explain why you dislike the websites I’ve listed.