In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to change someones eye color. It will look completley real.
If you looked at the right one and never saw the original one then you would of thought she had a pair of lovely light blue eyes. Am I right? Lets Get Started
1. Save the original image and create a new document from it.
2. Grab the Quick Mask Tool
3. Set the brush size around 2px and make sure the hardness is 0%.
4. Mask red around the green like this image:
5. Exit quick mask mode, select the transform tool (M) and right click on the highlighted area and press Select Inverse. This puts the selection around the eyes.
6. Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Hue/Saturation
7. Play around with the color settings till you reach your desired eye color.
Your finished, any questions just comment!