Blisk, a small startup company that just launched in 2015, has arguably the best browser available for web developers. In fact, it was built specifically for web developers. Blisk enables developers to preview their changes as they code across multiple devices simultaneously.
Its rich selection of features include:
– Fully emulated phones and tablets inside
– URL and scroll of desktop and mobile are in sync
– Blisk refreshes pages automatically on file change
– Debug desktop and mobile with DevTools
– Blisk works with any IDE, language and framework
Blisk can currently be downloaded for Windows machines with Mac and Linux coming soon.
@ddrt Mac version release is scheduled to early June. See you soon!
— Blisk browser (@BliskBrowser) May 11, 2016
Take a look at the Blisk overview in the video below:
For web developers Blisk considers their browser, “All You Need In One Browser.” Blisk is a new revolutionary browser which goal is to cover all the needs of modern web developer.